How may I assist you?
Faith Transitions Coaching
1-on-1 online coaching informed by best practices and committed to your personal values and experience
Interactive Online courses
Evidence-based principles for navigating faith transitions offered in a supportive and interactive learning environment
Clinical services delivered by licensed professionals to improve your mental health. Currently available in Idaho
Connect with community
An online peer-support community for those who understand the challenges surrounding faith transitions
A library of curated resources to support your faith transition and to live a more connected and meaningful life
What's this all about?
Frequently asked questions and additional information about Room to Thrive and the Faith Transitions Project
FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
Discover YOUR "SELF" AFTER RELIGION
JULY 11, 2017
REPLAY AVAILABLE NOW!
- Gain insight into how self is conceptualized in religion
- Recognize when rigid and unworkable concepts of self limit your humanity
- Become familiar with Self-as-Content, Self-as-Process, and Self-as-Context
- Learn ways to improve your relationship with your "self" that you can put into practice TODAY!
- Become a better version of your "self"