How may I assist you?
Faith Transitions Coaching
1-on-1 online coaching informed by best practices and committed to your personal values and experience
Interactive Online courses
Evidence-based principles for navigating faith transitions offered in a supportive and interactive learning environment
Clinical services delivered by licensed professionals to improve your mental health. Currently available in Idaho
Connect with community
An online peer-support community for those who understand the challenges surrounding faith transitions
A library of curated resources to support your faith transition and to live a more connected and meaningful life
What's this all about?
Frequently asked questions and additional information about Room to Thrive and the Faith Transitions Project
FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
Discover YOUR "SELF" AFTER RELIGION
JULY 11, 2017
THE REPLAY IS AVAILABLE NOW!
- Gain insight into how self is conceptualized in religion
- Recognize when rigid and unworkable concepts of self limit your humanity
- Become familiar with Self-as-Content, Self-as-Process, and Self-as-Context
- Learn ways to improve your relationship with your "self" that you can put into practice TODAY!
- Become a better version of your "self"
Faith transition resources
I would be honored to invest 15-20 minutes to explore your faith transition with you and share practical resources you can start using immediately.
This offer is available through July, 2017
Phone consultation is optional. Additional resources will be delivered to your inbox.